We live in a digital world and having eCommerce experience makes you invaluable to employers. According to marketing research firm Coleman Parkes, 21-40% of a business's contributions are a direct result of eCommerce and that number is expected to grow rapidly over the coming years.
As a Tiger Bookstore eCommerce specialist intern, you will develop critical skills in omnichannel selling, digital marketing, payment gateways, shipping infrastructure, product optimization, and social advertising and selling. You’ll learn to use platforms like major shopping carts (Volusion, Big Commerce, Shopify, etc.), Amazon, eBay, Google marketplace, and digital shopping feeds. You’ll also learn to use tertiary tools (Adobe Photoshop), analytical tools (Google and Moz) and social media advertising manager platforms.
- Generate and update web content
- Maintain product listings and inventory across multiple selling channels including website, social media, Amazon, eBay, Google marketplace and shopping feeds
- Produce and publish product listings with best SEO practices including: Optimized product descriptions, developing metadata for product listings, product photography and optimization
- Track and analyze product and selling channel performance, conversion rates, and cart abandonment
- Develop PPC, SEM, social selling, and email campaigns to drive traffic to the sites
- Work with social media and shipping department to provide the best customer experience
- Help develop new selling channels and affiliate programs
- Assist with UX(user experience) and UI(user interface) solutions
- Manage website configuration & parameters (eg payment options, stock management)
- Develop and implement online promotions and sales
- Monitor competing online channels
- Order management and fulfillment
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, SEM, SEO, affiliate programs, etc)
- Very detail oriented
- Strong computer hardware and software literacy
- Strong internet and digital skills
- Basic business model understanding
lease email your resume to email@example.com
**NO PHONE CALLS PLEASEEarn college credit through the University of Memphis or gain valuable resume experience as a recent graduate. This is an unpaid internship with possibility of developing into a paid, permanent position.